The Global School for New Leadership
World-Class & Executive Education for public and private sector leaders.
Since 2010, Vienna, Berlin & Geneva
Who are we?
We are a multi-awarded NGO based in Vienna, Austria specialising in global education & consulting for leaders in the public and private sector.
Our community of members, alumni, allies, and consultants comprehends leaders of governments, companies and NGOs whose join our programs with a mission to access world-class tools, knowledge, resources, network and partnerships.
Our programs, such as workshops, conferences, awards and business trips, have been recognized by the United Nations Regional Academy, awarded by the Government of Austria, and received hundreds of positive ratings.
The Global School for New Leadership is an independent, self-funded, non-governmental organization not aligned with any political agenda or ideology.
Why We do it?
Humanity is facing one of the most radical changes in our history:
- Global geopolitics is undergoing a big shift in powers, leading to changes in rules, models, systems, and leadership.
- The technological race is reshaping the way we work, rendering many current knowledge and skills obsolete and paving the way for entirely new ones.
- The climate crisis will be the most difficult challenge we will have to face, forcing us to develop new ways of subsistence and governance as a society.
In this emerging world, there is a pressing need for a fresh vision and redefinition of leadership that encompasses our historical context.
The Global School for New Leadership seeks to amplifing the voices of global leaders from both the public and private sector, who are actively addressing present challenges:
- Leaders who draw upon the lessons of the past to shape novel solutions for present and future issues.
- Leaders who possess a comprehensive perspective on our interventions while also being connected to a growing universal identity.
- Conscious leaders about our responsibility as temporary managers of our planet.
How do we do it?
The Global School for New Leadership partners with top organisations, companies, & organisations to design & develop word-class and executive programs.
Our Executive Programs: Conferences, Workshops, Awards, and Events, offer a unique life experience that allows you to access top knowledge, tools, network, technology, and alliances worldwide.
Our methodology is built upon 10 years of work experience with leaders around the world.
List of Themes
3 MAIN THEMES:
SUB-THEMES INCLUDES (BUT NOT LMITED):
1. Leadership and Holistic Education (Children, Youth and Seniors).
2. Social Innovation from the Public & Private Sector, and Civil Society Movements.
3. Systems Thinking and Social Change.
4. Purpose-Oriented Careers.
5. Purpose-Driven Communication, Marketing and Fundraising.
6. NGO Management.
7. Social Entrepreneurship & Business.
8. Smart City & Governments.
9. Nature-Based Technology & Indigenous Knowledge.
10. Circular and Regenerative Economy.
11. Sustainable & Human Development.
12. Purpose-Driven Business Management (Shareholder to Stakeholder).
13. Ethics and Rule of Law.
14. Peace, Security and Justice.
15. Renewable Energy & Waste Management.
16. International Development & Development Funds.
Where do we work?
Mainly in Central Europe:
Austria, Germany & Switzerland.
We have developed programs also in:
East of Africa: Kenya & Rwanda.
Asia: India, Vietnam & China.
Latin America: Mexico, Costa Rica & Colombia.
Our Work in numbers
Social Media Community
Alumni & Leaders
Funds raised & invested in Sustainability Projects
Awards & Recognitions
Roberto A. Arrucha
Director & Founder
A global voice in Sustainability, Climate Justice & Education.
Awarded leader and social entrepreneur.
Director of Leaders
30 years working with international consultants
Former Head of HR and Talent at OPEC.
Communications & Events
Professional with over 10 years of experience organising and managing international events.
Director of Culture
Professional with over 15 years of experience in inclusion, diversity & culture.