The Global School for Social Leaders
We are a multi-awarded NGO specialized in holistic and disruptive education, research and development for a new generation of purpose-driven leaders.
Why we do it?
We believe in a world where creativity, freedom, love for nature and personal responsibility with our planet, FLOURISH.
However, we acknowledge that despite humanity remarkable steps forward, many regions of the planet still suffer symptoms such as poverty, environmental collapse, conflicts, violence, corruption or inequality.
The current solutions are often built with pre-made structural defaults and problems, which caused many of the problems in the first place, a new vision in old skin. Today´s leaders insist on a systemic change rather than individual, but we are convinced that you can not have one without the other.
We believe in the power of a holistic (Inside-out, side-by-side, bottom-top) and disruptive intervention in order to find more sustainable solutions.
We believe that a new generation of leaders must be equipped no only with intellectual knowledge, but with moral, ethical and practical tools. Leaders who are personally, morally and socially committed to a cause, who dare take brave actions that challenge the status quo.
How do we do it?
The Global School for Social Leaders partners with experienced consultants, trainers, and educators to design & develop beautiful educational experiences.
Our programs offer unique life experiences that allow you to connect with yourself, with your passions, values and purpose.
Our programs aim to inspire you to become a purpose-driven leader who triggers positive and meaningful action.
Our methodology is built upon 10 years of work experience with social leaders around the world.
Our programs offer a holistic approach to education and development where we connect MIND, SOUL and BODY.
- 1. Leadership and Holistic Education (Children, Youth and Seniors).
- 2. Social Innovation from the Public & Private Sector, and Civil Society Movements.
- 3. Systems Thinking and Social Change.
- 4. Purpose-Oriented Careers.
- 5. Purpose-Driven Communication, Marketing and Fundraising.
- 6. NGO Management.
- 7. Social Entrepreneurship & Business.
- 8. Smart City & Governments.
- 9. Nature-Based Technology & Indigenous Knowledge.
- 10. Circular and Regenerative Economy.
- 11. Sustainable & Human Development.
- 12. Purpose-Driven Business Management (Shareholder to Stakeholder).
- 13. Ethics and Rule of Law.
- 14. Peace, Security and Justice.
- 15. Renewable Energy & Waste Management.
- 16. International Development & Development Funds.
Who do we work with?
We raise and connect a global community of Leaders and Innovators equipped with the necessary skills to trigger action with a systemic, holistic and disruptive approach.
WE WORK WITH leaders committed to a cause and who dare to take brave actions that challenge the status quo:
- 1. RELIGIOUS & SPIRITUAL LEADERS
- 2. ACTIVISTS
- 3. NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS (NGOs)
- 4. SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS
- 5. IMPACT DRIVEN STARTUPS
- 6. SOCIAL BUSINESSES
- 7. IMPACT DRIVEN COMPANIES
- 8. IMPACT INVESTORS
- 9. EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- 10. GOVERNMENTS
- 11. INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
Where do we do it?
We are based in Vienna, Austria; Berlín, Germany
And around the world with branches popping up.
Interested in starting a Global School in your city? send us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GLOBAL, multidisciplinary, purpose & impact-driven, creative, and above all, personally committed to shaping a better world.
There is not a secret formula but OUR TEAM, that makes us a UNIQUE AND RECOGNIZED global NGO.