Global Social Leaders
We connect a global network of emerging social leaders
Every year, over 700 participants and 40 mentors join our programs, about 1,000 social leaders join our calls, events, and projects; and our content reaches over 100,000 persons engaged in social causes throughout social media.
University, Impact-Driven, Company or Government? Let us know your challenges and needs, and let´s work in a tailored partnership for you: email@example.com
1. List and promote your courses within our website and our network.
2. A professional team with over 15 years of experience in Marketing for Educators, NGOs, Consultants and Social Entrepreneurs, ready to support you.
3. Personal Webpage ready to use: https://yourname.theglobal.school
4. CRM. Our powerful platform where you will manage your communications, potential clients, deals and accounts. A tailored customer roadmap to boost your revenue streams.
5. E-mail: Your own @theglobal.school mail with Google Suite tools ready to use.
6. Marketing Graphics Templates. Banners, illustrations, testimonies, promotional video for your webpage and social media.
7. Marketing & Technical support to build and enhance your services, products, agenda, modules, practical points, strengths, and in general the information any interested in joining your program should have.
8. Access to our network. List your program into our webpage and spread it within our network of more than 100,000 persons engaged in social causes and beyond.
9. Access to global opportunities and calls. Additionally, we will provide you with a full list of global calls for consultants, trainers and mentors.
10. The Global School Stamp & Signature on your certificates & diplomas.
10. Access to Mural.co, platform for visual collaboration online.
11. Support on improving your Personal Branding, Social Media, Communications, and Consulting Offers.
1. You will be interviewed and presented in our Global Social Leaders community,
2. Access to exclusive calls: Full scholarships, trips, funds, events, jobs, international internships and volunteering.
3. Special scholarships to The Global School for Social Leaders programs in Africa, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
4. FREE access to our global, national or regional “Social Leaders Meet Ups”.
5. Access to consulting, guidance, advice and co-creation in the development of your projects.
6. Access to our networks, where you can communicate your message with more than 100,000 social leaders around the world.
7. Have a vote in our Purpose-Driven Leaders Awards,
8. Our amazing Social Innovation Box, a curated tool-kit with more than 100 tools and resources to develop your project …
1. Access to global opportunities and calls. We will provide you a curated data-base for of scholarships, jobs, calls, grants, funds, etc.
2. The Global School Diploma as a Student.
3. FREEmium Content and Special Webinars.
4. Have a vote in our Purpose-Driven Leaders Awards,
Fernando Flores Macías
Consul of the Republic of Ecuador in Austria
Licenciado en ciencias políticas y sociales; Doctor en derecho; Abogado de la república y obtuvo su postgrado en el Instituto del Altos Estudios Internacionales de Madrid-España.
Tiene una larga y prestigiosa carrera diplomática como funcionario del servicio exterior Ecuatoriano. en el Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores del Ecuador ha sido director de los Departamentos de Desarrollo Fronterizo; de Naciones Unidas; de América; de Cooperación Económica y Técnica; de Promoción de Exportaciones; de Política y Organismos Internacionales; Asesor de Política Migratoria; Subsecretario encargado de Política Económica y de Aspectos Multilaterales; Director de Política Migratoria; Subsecretario del Servicio Exterior.
En el exterior ha desempeñado funciones diplomáticas en las embajadas del Ecuador en Argentina, Perú, Austria, Estados Unidos, República Checa, Polonia. Sus tareas también le han vinculado con el desarrollo de políticas regionales, así como económicas y sociales mundiales, y como delegado a numerosas reuniones y conferencias internacionales.
Ha publicado libros, numerosos trabajos y artículos sobre relaciones internacionales, comercio, integración y otros temas. Ha sido conferencista en varias universidades y centros internacionales en el Ecuador, Argentina, Perú, Estados Unidos, Polonia, Austria. Ha sido profesor de Ciencias y Relaciones Internacionales, de la Maestría de Derecho Mercantil y Comercial; Tiene algunas condecoraciones y galardones
CEO of 1MillionStartups & Founder of the Global Entrepreneurship Declaration
I have dedicated my life to empowering people and creating the future.
An entrepreneurship "activist" I have a dozen "jobs" on my journey to support entrepreneurs and the global entrepreneurial eco-system as I am convinced that the entrepreneurial mindset & entrepreneurs are key for saving our world and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
I believe that making a positive difference is a fundamental human right.
Important to note as balancing family with a thriving business is still a challenge for so many women across the world: I am happily married with my first love and proud mom of two amazing young adults. My family is my stronghold.
Life is about human connections and long-term relationships...
Depending on your needs you can check one of the following services and companies:
* Entrepreneurs & startups who are solving real-life problems and working towards the Sustainable Development Goals simply register at www.1MillionStartups.com. We love promoting you (and its free)!
* Companies and organization looking for exceptional & inspirational keynote speakers contact: www.selmaprodanovic.com
* Philanthropists, investors or companies who would like to partner with one of our companies and investments please contact us at www.brainswork.at
* CEOs & business owners who are seeking advice on new product/service launch, business creation, business growth, and leadership please contact www.brainswork.at
Business Consultant & Investor for IoT and Blockchain
Senior finance professional, vast experience in multinational environment and different industries, general management, strategy, business development, HR and legal.
building up business unit and M&A
building and transforming finance organizations on multinational level
turnaround of a logistics company
reorganization of a production plant
redesign and automation of internal processes by implementation of ERPs, with strong efficiency and quality increases
key words: accounting, IFRS, strategic finance and management, consolidation, treasury, tax, cashpooling, transfer pricing, production controlling, budgeting, management reporting, venture capital, private equity
The Leonardo Davinci of Fintech. Disruptive Technologies Expert & Global Communication.
Julio Alejandro, “Leonardo da Vinci of Fintech” (Cointelegraph 2016), is the current Global Communications for Aeternity Blockchain and CEO and Founder of Jada Consulting "Taming Disruptive Technologies” and Humanitarian Blockchain.
Alejandro, 30 years old, is a frequent university lecturer and has competed, worked, or lobbied in United Nations, European Union, University of Cambridge, Google, MIT, LSE, and more than 40 international universities and institutions on Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Internet of Things.
Among his work on global financial inclusion he designed "Blockchain in Calais" (Fintech for Refugees) and "Machine Learning for Women" (for MENA women). He’s a Member of the Board to the World Future Foundation, and, of Bitnation.
He is listed as one of the world’s Top 100 Influential Fintech leaders (Onalytica).
Previously, based in Chicago, he served as the former US Foreign Correspondent for La Jornada (Chicago); remains working as the UK National Foreign Correspondent for Excelsior media corporation.
He has been interviewed by the BBC, CNN, and Fox News. He studied in Sciences Po Paris, Itesm, and University of Cambridge, and speaks fluent Spanish and French. Raised in a very multicultural environment, he has lived at least two years in Chicago, Paris, Mexico City, London, and briefly in Canada, Houston, and Guadalajara. He resides in London, but spends more time traveling worldwide.
Aeternity Blockchain, where he also serves as their Global Ambassador and company’s Spokesperson, was founded in 2016 and has a market capitalization of $1.36 billion dollars (April 2018).
Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform that builds on decentralized cryptographic P2P technology. Designed to deliver unmatched productivity, transparent governance, and global scalability, æternity offers blockchain technology with a consensus mechanism that is as efficient and cost-effective as possible.
æternity's unique state channel design enables the off-chain verification of data and smart contracts, allowing for all transactions to be independent of each other, thereby increasing transaction speed and scalability while also ensuring increased privacy.
æternity’s underlying value token is the AE token, which can be transferred between members and is used to compensate participant nodes for any number of computations performed. All AE token users are allowed to participate in the governance of the aeternity blockchain through a voting process, weighted by the number of tokens each user holds.
Expert on European Union Studies & Director of Cives Solutions
Economist graduated from the National University of Venezuela.
Master in Business and European Union Studies.
Fiel of Expertise and Passion: Smart City and Sustainable Energy.
Victor is CEO of Cives Solutions.
Smart City Expert & CFO of Cives Solutions
Bachelor and Master in Arts by the Catholic University of Tachira, Venezuela.
PhD Social Sciences and Public Administration by the University of Vasco Country, Spain.
He is CFO of Cives Solutions.
This consultancy work are based on more than 15 years of intensive research in social, political and economics issues that endorse the development of models and methodologies capable to address complex topics that involves people interaction. The basic idea is to enhance the cooperation through effective and creative approach.
How can a functioning aid group for refugees be built up in a city, how to eliminate poverty and social exclusion? How can we improve the health system? How can health care and long-term care be affordable? How to go about counteracting climate change? How does a municipality praise an art prize smoothly? - Social life is full of questions, for it findings allow us to create solutions and answers in the context of smart cities and smart governments.
What motivates Roberto as a consultant is the development in people, that allows them to be able to strengthen their citizen identity and use the tools at their disposal to devise and develop the cities where they want to live, in the present and the future.
Harold P. de Vladar
Scientific & Director of Ribbon Synthetic Biolabs
Experienced Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the biotechnology industry and basic research. Skilled in Entrepreneurship, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Stochastic Modeling, Mathematical Biology, and Biophysics.
Expert in Human Trafficking. UNODC
Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Officer at the United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime (UNODC) headquarters in Vienna.
Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling Section HTMSS
Alexis del Rio
Del Rio Consulting
Founder & Director of Cobra Canoa Brazil
Let us play together because we have work to do. What triggers me is entering new realities and expanding our consciousness.
I am a systemic thinking entrepreneur and boundary crosser. As a social artist and professional hippie I provoke transformations that can turn organizations and traditional structures into joyful places full of life and sharing.
Over the years, I have been developing a deep understanding of Game Design Thinking and participatory processes. My strengths and talents flourish in self-organized processes and fluid networks when matched with a well-structured and flexible working environment.
My vision is to live in harmony with nature and in community.
Director of Melingua.