“Fascinating the approach to go to the field where things are happening and learn in order to develop local solutions”
Regional Academy on the United Nations
What and Why
Marketing Strategies for Social Innovators is an intensive fundraising readiness program to strength and allign your project purpose with a business oriented strategy.
We know you are have a great idea to solve a challenging problem, however, good ideas are not enough without an targeted audience, right market and a powerful message.
During 2 days we break down our ideas and build them back brick by brick, reencountering ourselves, our core values, our efforts, challenging our good intentions and ideas with real scenarios.
Dates: February 8th & 9th, 2020
Venue: Impact Hub Vienna. Lindengasse 56, 1070, Vienna, Austria.
Number of participants: 20 max.
Format: Workshop, Activities, Case Studies, Play-Based learning experience.
● Roberto A. Arrucha, Director & Founder of The Global School for Social Leaders.
● Okan Corumlu, Director & Founder, Prime Movers.
- 1. Project Managers & Fundraisers in the NGO sector.
- 2. Social Entrepreneurs.
- 3. Startups with plans to incorporate social impact.
- 4. Development funds / public sector with projects boosting social entrepreneurship.
- 5. Innovation Labs with social projects.
- 6. Researchers & Professors in the field of social entrepreneurship and NGO management.
- 7. Post-graduated students interested in social entrepreneurship.
Why should you join?
1. We know the journey: Working in the field with dozens of social project allows us to understand your challenges:
- ● Lack of cash flow,
- ● tight budget,
- ● re-evaluating your values,
- ● expensive micromanagement,
- ● lack of clear goals and tasks,
- ● lack of common path,
- ● too many ideas, little time,
- ● team burn out,
- and more…
We take a critical look at the most common problems inside organizations and social initiatives and build solutions using practical tools.
2. Holistic approach.- Participants take part in structured workshops, talks, discussions, and activities with mentors and renowned social entrepreneurs.
We designed a full experience where every participant gets inspired, connect and empower themselves and other by breaking down and building back a project, confronting the theory and reality and how the leadership of a manager plays a key role.
3. Social Innovation Tool-Box.- Participants learn and incorporate into their project the most useful techniques of project management, business intelligence, innovation and the experience gathered from real social innovators. Read more about our Social Innovation Box.
4. Test Crowdfunding.- At the end of your program, you will be part of our real-time crowd-funding event where you will have the chance to pitch and present your project to potential allies, clients, investors, etc.
5. Experience from the field.- The program is built and modeled on 7 years of experience and expertise working with social projects. You will get to know the models, processes, tools, strategies and the management of projects run in more than 8 countries across 4 continents.
5 years of experience in developed and developing economies, raising over € 350,000 Euros in 8 countries: e.g. Austria, Egypt, Kenya, Rwanda, Mexico, India, Vietnam, etc.
6. Implementation.- At the end of the program, you will be able to boost your own project, maximize the efforts, improve your own and your project, and get ready to raise quality funds.
€120 Euros for Non-Members
€50 Euros for Members -> https://TheGlobal.School/Community
What is included?
1. Diploma of participation by The Social Innovation Agency and The Global School for Social Leaders
2. 14 hours of training and activities.
3. Outstanding team, coffee, tea, fun, and great atmosphere.
4. Working Material.
5. Join our Global Social Leaders Network, connecting more than 500 social leaders across the world.
The Global School for Social Leaders
is a vibrant community of social leaders and innovators who are changing the face of humanity,
who are personally, morally and socially committed to a cause, who dare to take brave actions that challenge the status quo.
The best is the connnection
The best of this experience is not only to be around the coaches and mentors but the entrepreneurs who are here sharing their dreams.
The experience has been very enlightening and inspirational, recommended for those who are willing to challenge the status quo
Thanks for all the tools, but above all for the remarkable change-makers who I can call now my friends
Inspiring presentations, well prepared, insightful, interactive and easy to work with.
Admirable and Inspiring. An incredible job supporting social initiatives in a variety of topics