Social Innovation Management
International Certification on
Social Innovation &
Social Business Management
Summer: 2 al 7 de June. Vienna, Austria
“Fascinating, a program redesigning the way we tackle modern social challenges”
Regional Academy on the United Nations
Social Innovation Management Certification (SIMC ®) is a recognized program used internationally by social entrepreneurs and NGOs in Latin America, Europe and Africa.
We break down our ideas and projects and we build them back brick by brick, reencountering ourselves, our core values, our efforts, challenging our good intentions and ideas with real scenarios, providing you with the best tools, methodologies and practices from the field in order to maximize your project efforts.
● Roberto A. Arrucha, Director & Founder of TheGlobal.School, and a multi-awarded social entrepreneur.
● Matteo Landi, Expert in Youth Employment & Development at the United Nations Organization for Industrial Development (UNIDO).
● Alexis del Rio, Leadership Coach and Director & Founder of Del Rio Consulting.
Conoce a los Mentores Latinomics en: https://theglobal.school/mentors/
● Directors and Projects Managers at NGOs, Community Organizations or Civil Associations.
● Social Entrepreneurs.
● Startups with a social impact strategy.
● Companies with corporate social responsibility (CSR) plans or projects.
● Public sector with social innovation projects.
● Development funds / Impact Investors.
● Researchers / Professors in the field of entrepreneurship, management and international development.
● Professionals & Students interested in social entrepreneurship and innovation.
Minimum Age to Join the Program: 25.
Why is this program UNIQUE?
1. We know the journey. The program is built on 9 years of work field with dozens of NGOs, and social entrepreneurs, which allow us to understand your daily challenges:
- – Lack of Cash-Flow,
- – Unclear vision and confusing mission,
- – Tight budget,
- – Expensive Micromanagement,
- – Uncertainty in your goals,
- – Inefficiency in your tasks,
- – The right team missing,
- – Team Burn-out,
- – Too many ideas, limited time,
- – Endless Reporting
- – Digitalization
- …. and many more
We take a critical look at the most common problems inside organizations and social initiatives and build solutions using practical tools.
2. Social Innovation Box.- You will receive our “Social Innovation Box“, a powerful and easy to use tool-kit where we gathered the most useful techniques of project management, business intelligence, innovation and the experience gathered from real social innovators. Read more about our Social Innovation Box.
3. Holistic Approach.- Participants take part in structured workshops, talks, and discussions with mentors and renowned social entrepreneurs. We designed a full experience where every participant gets inspired, connect and empower themselves and other by breaking down and building back a project, confronting the theory and reality and how the leadership of a manager plays a key role.
4. Real field experience.- SIMP ® is built and modelled on 9 years of experience and expertise working with social projects. You will get to know the models, processes, tools, strategies and the management of projects run in more than 8 countries across 4 continents.
5 years of experience in developed and developing economies, raising over € 350,000 Euros in 8 countries: e.g. Austria, Egypt, Kenya, Rwanda, Mexico, India, Vietnam, etc.
5. Implementation.- At the end of the program, you will be able to boost your own project, maximize the efforts, improve your own and your project management, and get ready to raise quality impact investment or donors/clients.
6. Join TheGlobalSocial Leaders. Be part of TheGlobal.School Network of social innovators around the world. Our programs generate more than € 100.000 a year, which go directly to scholarships, social organizations, social initiatives, communities and to the development of new programs with a direct impact on business creation, solving local problems and developing leaders in the political, business and social sector.
TheGlobal.School Life Experience
Unique life experiences which allow you to connect with yourself and others, developing and boosting your talents and human values, but above all, getting inspired to become a Global Social Leader who triggers positive action.
16:45 – 17:00 Registration & Hand-Out Working Material
17:00 – 18:00 Welcome & Introduction
18:00 – 18:10 Ice-Breaker
18:10 – 19:00 Module 1 – Part I. Lessons of 5 years working with social innovators around the world.
19:00 – 20:00 Module 1 – Part II & Activity. Re-discovering our personal values and the values of our project.
09:00 – 11:00 Power up Activity & Module 1 – Part III. Interventions. Understanding the problem, symptoms and barriers.
11:00 – 11:10 Break
11:10 – 12:00 Module 1 – Part IV & Discussion. Human Development Goals. There is another path.
17:00 – 18:00 Module 2 – Part I & Activity. Project Model Airborne. Model and design your project, turning adversities into opportunities.
18:00 – 18:10 Break
18:10 – 20:00 Module 2 – Part II & Activity. Project Model Airborne. Bring your solutions into reality with competitive advantages.
09:00 – 10:00 Power up Activity – Module 2 – Part III. Funding, what options are available and what´s the right for me.
10:00 – 10:10 Break.
10:10 – 12:00 Module 3 – Part I. Project Model Airborne. Build a powerful and constant income generator based on a structural value proposition.
09:30 – 12:00 “Social Innovators” Presentations at the United Nations Headquarters Vienna.
17:00 – 18:00 Module 4 – Part III & Activity. Models of structure, efficiency and productivity
18:00 – 18:10 Break
18:10 – 20:00 Module 4 – Part IV. Task Management & Workflows
09:00 – 10:00 Digital Tools Part I. Social Innovation, trends and disruption of the digitalization in the social innovation sector.
10:00 – 10:10 Break.
10:10 – 12:00 Digital Tools Part II.
Per participant: €499 Euros.
What is included?
1. Certification as “Social Innovation Manager ®” by Social Innovation Hub.
2. 30 hours of training, activities and lectures.
3. Outstanding team, coffee, tea, fun and great atmosphere.
4. Our “Emerging Innovators” graduation party/event where you will have the chance to pitch your project and connect with potential donors, allies and funds in real time.
6. Working Material. The Social Innovation Box tools and posters except for the box.
7. Graduation Party!
8. Join The Global Social Leaders, the new generation of global social leaders around the world.
3 Scholarships available up to 50% & 100%
1. Local NGOs with ZERO international aid or funds reception
2. Local Social Entrepreneurs
3. Local Social Businesses working in migration issues.
Send a cover letter or your motivation to join the program, along with a short description of your projects including social media and website links to: firstname.lastname@example.org
is for those who are changing the face of humanity.
Those who are personally, morally and socially committed to a cause, who dare to take brave actions that challenge the status quo.
– The deadline closes when we fill the available spots or up to 5 days before the starting day
– If you already received your acceptation letter, get ready here: https://theglobal.school/ready/