How does it work?
It allows you to self-assess your leadership based on purpose through 12 key indicators.
1. A purpose-driven develops HABITS and turns them into daily motivators that allow him to overcome challenges. Habits such as being honest, respectful, collaborative, informed, and humble.
2. A purpose-driven leader does EXERCISE, and is aware of the connection between body and mind; A social innovator knows that the best medicine against pessimism is to exercise his mind and body, allowing him to work out his creativity and problem-solving skills.
3. A purpose-driven leader is formed by VALUES like honesty, commitment, humility, and integrity, and defines his decisions based on them; He is convinced that in a world with hundreds of ideas and aspirations, having solid values allows him to share a clearer vision, and execute more concrete actions.
4. A purpose-driven leader is always triggered by CURIOSITY. He inquires, listens, compares, and always asks “Why?”; He evaluates the full image of a problem, its pros and cons. He evaluates the facts and challenges his own assumptions.
5. A purpose-driven leader develops TOOLS that allow him to address problems and build solutions with practicality and effectiveness; He knows that good intentions are not enough and that the successful execution of one single idea will have more impact than thousands of good ideas without any or poor execution.
6. A purpose-driven leader takes care of his FOOD because he is aware of its relevance and power over his mood, optimism, and concentration.
7. A purpose-driven leader builds his own MORAL IMAGINATION, which allows him to understand problems by placing himself in the position of others, avoiding at all costs judging until he sufficiently understands the situations.
8. A purpose-driven leader recognises his IDENTITY, which allows him not only to understand his own cultural belonging, personality, and family ties but also to shape a global identity that connects him with a beautiful diversity of identities.
9. A purpose-driven leader designs STRATEGY that allows him to think before acting, maximize his resources, and make an honest and open diagnosis of his successes, but especially of his mistakes.
10. A purpose-driven leader takes care of his HEALTH because he knows that it is the fundamental pillar of his mental, physical and spiritual performance. He knows that health is an action of love and respect for himself and the others around him.
11. A purpose-driven leader develops EMPATHY because he knows how relevant it is to listen and feel others; And that given the moment between being right or being kind, he will always choose kindness in order to reach a reason.
12. A purpose-driven leader knows that KNOWLEDGE is the best way to better structure his ideas and powerfully transfer all his experience.
Read again, one by one, the key indicators of your Purpose-Driven Leader Self-Assessment.
It self-evaluates each key indicator by assigning them a number from 0 to 10, where 0 is the most ignored or worst-rated key indicator, and 10 is the most relevant or best-rated key indicator.
Write down your results and add them up by section on your poster. Eg Mind: 23, Body: 16, Spirit: 20.
Read the results with the rest of your team and share experiences on how you could improve and balance your key indicators.
More than 100 leaders have self-assessed this holistic exercise to better understand their personal performance.
If your indicators are higher in Mind, this is an opportunity to explore new areas of Soul and Body, which can help you approach problems with more sensitivity.
If your indicators are higher in Soul, it is a call that you can professionalize your experience and update your knowledge, good intentions are not always enough.
If your indicators are higher in Body, it is an excellent opportunity to apply this self-discipline and self-motivation to the development of your mind and soul.
If your indicators are mixed, it is an invitation to connect with each other and find patterns in your life that allow you to share them and continue working on them.
1. Leadership Self-Assessment. How can assess my leadership skills and capabilities?
2. Finding your purpose (Ikigai + Golden Circle). How can I find and link my purpose with the purpose of my project?
3. Social Innovation Matrix. How can explore problems and possible solutions?
4. Humanity Development Goals. How can we work with development more holistically?
5. Social Intervention Frame. What is the best intervention to solve a problem?
6. Social Contract. How can design and model a social innovation project?
7. The Social Innovation Canvas. How can design and model a social innovation project?
8. Impact Investor Matrix. How do the investors measure impact on projects?
9. Social Economy. How can I finance my project beyond traditional financing models?
10. Types of Funding. How can I find the best types of funding for my project?
11. Activist Journey. How can I build a movement to solve a social problem?
12. The Social Leader Storytelling. How can I build a powerful and meaningful message for my project?
13. Kite Customer Relationship Management CRM. How can I sell and raise funds for my project?
14. Team Values. How can I build trust among my stakeholder?
15. Recruitment Venn. How can I attract, keep and communicate with the best team for my project?
16. Productivity Board. How can I work more efficiently if I don´t have a clear work process?
17. OKRs. How can I work more efficiently if I already have work process?
18. Decision-Making. How can I discuss and take better decisions with my team
We a multi-awarded NGO with headquarters in Vienna, Austria and Berlin, Germany, specialised in holistic & disruptive education for purpose-driven leaders.
Become a Certified Consultant & Trainer
You can become a certified consultant & trainer on the use and application of the Social Innovation Box.
This will allow you to offer high-quality consulting, training and workshop services for:
NGOs, Purpose-Driven Companies & Entrepreneurs, Startups, Government, Activists, Educational Institutions, etc.
Supported and certified by The Global School for Social Leaders and The Social Innovation Agency, both renowned organizations.
Send us an E-mail with your CV attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaders in the field back the social innovation box up
Years of Research & Development
Countries where it has been applied
The best is the connnection
The best of this experience is not only to be around the coaches and mentors but the entrepreneurs who are here sharing their dreams.
The experience has been very enlightening and inspirational, recommended for those who are willing to challenge the status quo
Thanks for all the tools, but above all for the remarkable change-makers who I can call now my friends
Inspiring presentations, well prepared, insightful, interactive and easy to work with.