- An organization called Global Honor Entrepreneurship Society has been trying to resell The Global School programs without consent for an exorbitant amount, attempting to defraud people.
- This organization has deceived its clients and is now trying to evade responsibility by making up alleged complaints and lawsuits.
- This organization is owned by a person called Helian Leigon, whose original name is Martin Jair Gutierrez, a person who faces 8 lawsuits in the court of Mexico for similar practices.
- Additionally, the same organization offers recognitions endorsed by the UN or UNIDO which do not exist nor are they endorsed.
- The UN, UNIDO, and the Mexican government authorities have blacklisted this organization for numerous deceptions of this type.
- Be alert and do not fall prey to this organisation’s schemes. We do not recognize any offers made by this organization.
- The only authorised parties to offer our programs are our official representatives and franchises, published here.
An alleged “lawsuit” against The Global School has ben circulated in social media made by someone named “Eduardo”, who claims to have participated in one of our programs and not received the experience agreed.
However, we have NOT received or worked with any Eduardo, so it is obviously an attempt to discredit us.
What we do know is that an organization called the Global Honor Entrepreneurship Society has tried to resell our programs for an exorbitant price and offer recognitions that we do not endorse.
In December 2022, we received a delegation of Mexican professionals represented by Mr. Martin Jair Gutierrez Gómez (Alias Helian Leigon) from an organization called Global Honor Entrepreneurship Society.
This organization requested us to prepare a reception for their group and we signed an agreement establishing the reception scope.
However, when we received this delegation, we were surprised to find out that each member had paid more than 5,000 euros to the Global Honor Entrepreneurship Society for a program that The Global School offers for 2,500 euros.
The reception agreement of this delegation clearly established the limit amount, as well as the reception forecasts that did not include any reception at the airport nor luggage transport service, as was promised to the delegation.
Furthermore, the Global Honor Entrepreneurship Society also sold recognitions to these members, trying to deceive the delegation by asserting endorsement from UNIDO and UN, which is false.
We reported this to the offices of the UN and UNIDO Mexico, who responded that the Global Honor Entrepreneurship Society had received complaints already for such practices, and legal actions are being taken against this organization for identity theft of international organizations.
“On behalf of Mr. Ramiro Magaña Pineda, Deputy Representative of the Regional Office, his kind communication is greatly appreciated and it is shared that he is aware of the situation and that what Mr. Martin Jair Gutierrez Gómez is doing is in no way endorsed by the Organization.
Furthermore, it is reported that a formal complaint has been previously filed with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Mexico, through the Office of the Resident Coordinator; however, it will be updated with the information provided to us.”
The delegation was deceived by the Global Honor Entrepreneurship Society and out of respect for them, we will not reveal their names. However, this letter serves to inform our students, allies, mentors, and representatives about this situation.
Our lawyers are preparing legal actions against Sr. Martin Jair Gutierrez Gómez (alias Helian Leigon). It is important to emphasise that he has already 8 lawsuites in the court of justice, indicating regular involvement in legal problems.
Since 2010, The Global School has been strengthening, connecting, and recognizing the best leaders globally, with dozens of positive comments, testimonials, and trustful organizations. We hope to receive you soon in a unique educational and professional experience.
Team The Global School for Social Leaders