Requests for Talks, Conferences, Workshops, Consulting
Roberto consults and delivers personalized workshops for NGOs, Social Entrepreneurs, and Activists in the following topics:
1. Meaningful & Powerful Communication.
2. Income Generators & Fundraising.
3. Leadership & Human-Nature reconciliation systems.
Request details by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-described as a Human Activist and Impact Nomad, Roberto was born in Mexico 34 years ago. After 6 years in the School of Law & Economics, he decided to become an entrepreneur and learn by doing.
In 2010, The war of drug cartels in Mexico exploded. During this time Roberto became the leading voice of hundreds of activists and journalists claiming access to real information, freedom of speech; and finding on social media the only channel where active citizens got informed about the war.
Eventually, Roberto was pushed to leave Mexico due to the war, allowing him to pursue a new journey by working with NGOs, social entrepreneurs, and activists in Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Roberto’s pursue and passion for understanding social challenges, brought him to work with social initiatives in 10 countries across 4 continents: India, Vietnam, Thailand, Kenya, Rwanda, Morocco, Mexico, Spain, Czechia, and Austria.
Roberto is the author & founder of:
- ● 2013. Latinomics Leadership Forum. One of the most recognized Latin American NGOs based in Europe.
- ● 2016. The Social Innovation Box. A powerful toolbox for Social Entrepreneurs, where he combines and packs the best of his field experience, tips, best practices and easy to use smart-tools for the daily challenges.
- ● 2017. The Humanity Development Goals (HDGs). A Human-centered system agenda aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which comprehends a set of 3 simple goals aiming to transform our civilization from the inside-out, and not only from the top-bottom.
- ● 2018. The Global School for Social Leaders. A global NGO specialized in disruptive and holistic education for the new generation of global social leaders
Recognitions & Awards
● His work has been featured and recognized in top-newsmedia such as “El Universal” and “El Ángel Inversionista” in Mexico and “The Times of India” in India.
● In 2017, Roberto was endorsed by the Regional Academy of the United Nations as one of the “most fascinating” social entrepreneurs.
● In addition, he was appointed by 1MillionStartups and UNIDO as the ambassador of Latin America in the signing of the First Global Entrepreneurship Declaration in the world signed at the United Nations Headquarters in Vienna, Austria.
● Roberto has been nominated collectively by the government and NGOs as a candidate for the National Youth Award of Mexico. In 2018, he received the “1MillionStartups award”, given by his work towards sustainable development and human values.
● Roberto has given lectures in universities, forums, organizations and educational centres around the world.