The tool-box for entrepreneurs, consultants and social innovators.
What is inside your Social Innovation Box?
10 years of REAL field experience in more than 20 countries across 4 continents, compacted in a powerful tool-box with practical and easy to use tools for designing, developing, managing and innovating your impact-driven projects.
Your Social Innovation Box goes right to the point so you can get to work done by yourself or with your team.
We go beyond a course or webinar. We use the power of design thinking to solve problems with evidence and efficiency.
List of Tools
For the last 10 years, we have been solving real and everyday problems within projects and organizations, this allowed us to create problem-solving tools and refined existing ones.
1. Leadership Self-Assessment. How do I assess leadership skills?
2. Ikigai. How do I find out if social impact is my life purpose?
3. Golden Circle. How do I link my life purpose with the purpose of my project?
4. Social Innovation Matrix. How do I explore problems and possible solutions?
5. Humanity Development Goals. How do we work with international development frameworks?
6. Social Intervention Frame. Which intervention is the best to solve a social problem?
7. Social Contract. How do I understand the dynamics within a society?
8. The Social Innovation Canvas. How do I model, design and present a social innovation project?
9. Impact Investor Matrix. How do investors measure the impact of my project?
10. Social Economy. How can I finance my project beyond the traditional?
11. Types of Funding. How do I find the best sources of financing for my project?
12. The Activist Journey. How can I build a movement to solve a social problem?
13. The Social Leader Storytelling. How do I build powerful messages for my project?
14. Kite Customer Relationship Management CRM. How do I sell and raise funds for my project?
15. Team Values. How do I build trust between the actors involved in my project?
16. Recruitment Venn. How can I recruit and retain the best team for my project?
17. Social Style Matrix. How do I deal with friction and relationships within my team?
18. Productivity Board. How can I work more efficiently if I don’t have a work process?
19. OKRs. How can I work more efficiently if I already have a work process?
20. Decision-Maker. How can I make team decisions?
21. Decision-Discussion. How can I discuss and choose the best decision?
Step by step how to work with your posters, also ..
More than 100 carefully curated and selected tools that will guide, optimize and save you THOUSANDS OF EUROS of time, capital and talent during the digital transformation of your project.
List of Digital Tools
Project Management / Task Management
Automatization / Big & Small Data
Accountability / Contact Management
CRM / Payment Gateways
Design Thinking / User Experience
Fundraising & Crowdfunding
Sales Process & Pipeline / CRM
Graphic Design / Social Media
and many more!
Notebook, stickers, pen, paper and some extra surprises 😉
We give you more than 5,000 euros in services and consulting!
Access trainings, resources, tips, calls, meetings, as well as our database of templates, funds, consultancies, scholarships and jobs.
In addition, you will connect with a community of purpose-driven leaders in Government, Consulting, Entrepreneurs, NGOs, International Org., Impact Investors, etc.
List of Resources
TEMPLATES & DRAFTS:
1. Contracts and Agreements
2. Discount Requests
4. Pitch Decks
6. Photo Banks.
7. Impact Reports.
8. Impact Assessment.
9. WordPress Templates.
10. International Funds
11. International Development, Humanitarian and Social Business Jobs.
12. Calls, Contests and Prizes.
13. Blogs, Books, Articles, and Documentaries, carefully curated and selected.
Years of Development
The experience has been very enlightening and inspirational, recommended for those who are willing to challenge the status quo
Thanks for all the tools, but above all for the remarkable change-makers who I can call now my friends
Inspiring presentations, well prepared, insightful, interactive and easy to work with.
Do you want to become a Certified Consultant?
You can become a certified consultant in the use, facilitation and application of the Social Innovation Box.
This will allow you to offer high quality consulting, training and workshops for:
NGOs, Socially Responsible Companies, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Government, Activists, Educational Institutions, etc.
Backed and certified by The Global School for Social Leaders and The Social Innovation Agency, both organizations based in Europe and recognised internationally.
Send us an email with a brief professional review, and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can use it?
Social Innovation Box is an effort to facilitate learning and collaboration with the use of easy-to-use tools, it doesn´t requires previous experience in order to apply methods, tools, practices and intelligence:
Amateurs and Experienced.
1. Coaches and Consultants,
3. Socially Responsible Entrepreneurs and Companies,
6. Researchers and / or Educational Institutions,
You can explore it on your own (1 person) or with your team or students (recommended up to 20 people at the same time).
Estimated Time of Arrival?
From July 25.
Once you pay, you will receive a confirmation email where you will be asked to fill in a form, your responses helps us to correctly confirm your shipping address, and to improve your experience and entry into the community.
Between 5 to 10 days within the European Union.
Between 15 to 30 days to the rest of the world (Due to delays caused by COVID-19).
Do you offer a discount?
Sure! Get an extra discount of - € 10 euros per box, if your minimum order is 10 boxes.
Can we order more than 20?
Our production capacity is 10 to 15 boxes per day.
If your order exceeds 15 boxes, the waiting time for delivery increases 2 days for every 15 extra boxes.
If your order exceeds 10 boxes, you will get a discount of - € 10 euros per box.
Dimensions and Weight?
Dimensions: 33 x 24 x 4.4 cm
Weight: Approx. 2 kgs.
Can I become a distributor?
Sure! If you have access to a large market with a distribution already built, we can grant you distribution rights at a preferential cost.