How does it work?
It allows you to self-assess your leadership skills through 12 key indicators.
1. A true leader SLEEPS well and is aware of the importance of a rested mind and body to overcome challenges and make better decisions.
2. A true leader does EXERCISE, and is aware of the connection between body and mind; He knows that the best medicine against pessimism is to exercise his mind and body, allowing him to work out his problem-solving skills.
3. A true leader guides through VALUES such as honesty, commitment, humility, and integrity. He knows that regardless of hundreds of ideas and aspirations, having solid values allows sharing a clear vision and decision with others.
4. A true leader triggers CURIOSITY. He inquires, listens, compares, and always asks “Why?”; He evaluates the big picture of a problem, with its pros and cons. He analyses the facts and challenges his assumptions.
5. A true leader use TOOLS to address problems and build practical and effective solutions. He knows that good intention is not enough, that the successful execution of one single idea will have more impact than thousands of good ideas poorly executed or not executed at all.
6. A true leader takes care of his FOOD because he is aware of its relevance and power over his mood, optimism, and concentration.
7. A true leader uses MORAL IMAGINATION to understand problems by placing himself in the position of others. He avoids judging at all costs until he sufficiently understands the situation.
8. A true leader recognises his IDENTITY, allowing him to understand his cultural background, personality, and family ties. Also, to shape a global identity that connects him with a diversity of identities.
9. A true leader designs SYSTEMS & STRATEGY which allows thinking beyond, assess problems, explore solutions, maximises resources, make an honest and open diagnosis of all the parties involved.
10. A true leader takes care of his HEALTH. He knows that good health is the fundamental pillar of his mental, physical and spiritual performance. He knows that good health is an action of love and respect for himself and others around him.
11. A true leader develops EMPATHY. He knows how relevant empathy is to listen and feel others; And that given the moment between being right or being kind, he will always choose kindness to reach reason.
12. A true leader knows that KNOWLEDGE is the best way to better structure his ideas and powerfully transfer all his experience.
Read again, one by one, the key indicators of your Holistic Leadership Self-Assessment.
Evaluate your leadership skills using the 12 key indicators by ranking each one from 0 to 10, where 0 is the most ignored or worst-rated key indicator, and 10 is the most relevant or best-rated key indicator.
Write down your results. E.g. Habits: 23, Strategy: 16, Empathy: 20. Then, add them up by section on your poster. E.g. Body: 50, Mind: 30, Soul: 20.
Read the results with the rest of your team and share experiences on how you could improve and balance your key indicators.
More than 100 leaders have self-assessed through this holistic exercise to better understand their performance.
If your indicators are higher in Mind, this is an opportunity to explore new areas of Soul and Body, they both can help you approach problems with more sensitivity.
If your indicators are higher in Soul, it is a call that you can professionalise your experience and update your knowledge. Good intentions are not always enough.
If your indicators are higher in Body, it is an excellent opportunity to apply this self-discipline and self-motivation into your Mind and Soul.
If your indicators are mixed, this is an invitation to connect and find patterns in your life that allow you to keep working on them.
1. Leadership Self-Assessment. How can assess my leadership skills and capabilities?
2. Finding your purpose How can I find and link my purpose with the purpose of my project?
3. Social Innovation Matrix. How can explore problems and possible solutions?
4. Humanity Development Goals. How can we work with development more holistically?
5. Social Intervention Frame. What is the best intervention to solve a problem?
6. Social Contract. How can design and model a social innovation project?
7. The Social Innovation Canvas. How can design and model a social innovation project?
8. Impact Investor Matrix. How do the investors measure impact on projects?
9. Social Economy. How can I finance my project beyond traditional financing models?
10. Types of Funding. How can I find the best types of funding for my project?
11. Activist Journey. How can I build a movement to solve a social problem?
12. The Social Leader Storytelling. How can I build a powerful and meaningful message for my project?
13. Kite Customer Relationship Management CRM. How can I sell and raise funds for my project?
14. Team Values. How can I build trust among my stakeholder?
15. Recruitment Venn. How can I attract, keep and communicate with the best team for my project?
16. Productivity Board. How can I work more efficiently if I don´t have a clear work process?
17. OKRs. How can I work more efficiently if I already have a work process?
18. Decision-Making. How can I discuss and make better decisions with my team
Do you want to become a Certified Consultant?
You can become a certified consultant in the use, facilitation and application of the Social Innovation Box.
This will allow you to offer high quality consulting, training and workshops for:
NGOs, Socially Responsible Companies, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Government, Activists, Educational Institutions, etc.
Backed and certified by The Global School for Social Leaders.
WE ARE UPDATNIG THE PROGRAM, COME BACK SOON, OR CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP.
You can pay through Paypal or Bank Transfer. CLICK HERE.
Who can use it?
Social Innovation Box is an effort to facilitate learning and collaboration with the use of easy-to-use tools, it doesn´t requires previous experience in order to apply methods, tools, practices and intelligence:
Amateurs and Experienced.
1. Coaches and Consultants,
3. Socially Responsible Entrepreneurs and Companies,
6. Researchers and / or Educational Institutions,
You can explore it on your own (1 person) or with your team or students (recommended up to 20 people at the same time).
Is shipping included?
Within Europe: €20 euros
Extra fees may apply for outside Europe.
Estimated Time of Arrival?
From July 25th. 2020
Once you pay, you will receive a confirmation email where you will be asked to fill in a form, your responses helps us to correctly confirm your shipping address, and to improve your experience and entry into the community.
Between 5 to 10 days within the European Union.
Between 15 to 30 days to the rest of the world (Due to delays caused by COVID-19).
Do you offer a discount?
Sure! Get an extra discount of - € 10 euros per box, if your minimum order is 10 boxes.
Can we order more than 20?
Our production capacity is 10 to 15 boxes per day.
If your order exceeds 15 boxes, the waiting time for delivery increases 2 days for every 15 extra boxes.
If your order exceeds 10 boxes, you will get a discount of - € 10 euros per box.
Dimensions and Weight?
Dimensions: 33 x 24 x 4.4 cm
Weight: Approx. 2 kgs.
Can I become a distributor?
Sure! If you have access to a large market with a distribution already built, we can grant you distribution rights at a preferential cost.
Contact us on: email@example.com
Leaders in the field back the social innovation box up
Years of Research & Development
Countries where it has been applied
The best is the connnection
The best of this experience is not only to be around the coaches and mentors but the entrepreneurs who are here sharing their dreams.
The experience has been very enlightening and inspirational, recommended for those who are willing to challenge the status quo
Thanks for all the tools, but above all for the remarkable change-makers who I can call now my friends
Inspiring presentations, well prepared, insightful, interactive and easy to work with.