How does it work?
Defining the values of your project will allow you to align the efforts and rewards of all the actors involved in the project.
Having clear Values helps you to answer the following question:
Why can anyone trust you?
Defining the values of your project will allow you to align the efforts and rewards of all the actors (stakeholders) involved in the project.
This alignment of values is relevant in your entire strategy, not only internal communication but also external.
Values are part of your mission, purpose and your WHY. They generate the following rewards for your efforts:
1. From your Investors, your reward is Time.
2. From your Partners, your reward is Trust.
3. From your Employees, your reward is Dedication.
4. From your Clients, your reward is Money.
Your Project Values become your competitive advantage and key differentiation from your competitors by clarifying your project identity and purpose, and this with your team.
However, having solid values, and sticking to them, requires real guts, and above all discipline to be able to exercise them consistently.
HOW TO USE IT?
Define individually, or with your partner (s), a list of values from 1 to 6 in order of importance, where 1 is the most important, and 6 is the least important.
Explain why you chose these values and why of their hierarchy.
Simulate a conflict with your partner over the decision to reject the money of an investor that pollutes the air in your city. Try to answer the following:
1. Does the hierarchy of values help to address sensitive decisions?
2. Do your values allow you to avoid a conflict between your partners or team?
3. What actions can we take to be able to communicate and promote these values internally and externally?
Project: Social Enterprise producer of ceramic-based water purifiers made from recycled materials that reduce the cost per litre of drinking water by 30% in the suburbs of Yaounde, Cameroon,
Values of our Organization:
1. Empathy. Place ourselves in the situation of those who suffer from a lack of drinking water.
2. Social Welfare. Focused on human development, such as social cohesion, peace and happiness.
3. Humanism. Never forget that water is a human right and an essential resource for life.
4. Impact. Being in constant measurement and improvement of our social and environmental impact.
Results that are sought with the alignment of our values in internal and external communication:
Trust, Fidelity and Loyalty in the purchase of your products/services.
Confidence when making difficult decisions.
Quality time to guide and achieve the expected results.
A dedicated, oriented and loyal team that trusts the decisions taken by the leader.
HOW DO WE INTERPRET IT?
Values reflect the spirit of your project and work as a moral compass that guides every decision in the project.
Values have nothing to do with consensus-building: it is about imposing a fundamental and strategically set of beliefs on a group of people.
Your core values must be integrated into all processes, decisions and communications.
From the first interview to the last working day of a member of your team, from the smallest client to the biggest, etc.
Stakeholders must be constantly reminded that your core values form the basis of every decision your team makes.
2. Finding your purpose (Ikigai + Golden Circle). How can I find and link my purpose with the purpose of my project?
3. Social Innovation Matrix. How can explore problems and possible solutions?
4. Humanity Development Goals. How can we work with development more holistically?
5. Social Intervention Frame. What is the best intervention to solve a problem?
6. Social Contract. How can design and model a social innovation project?
7. The Social Innovation Canvas. How can design and model a social innovation project?
8. Impact Investor Matrix. How do the investors measure impact on projects?
9. Social Economy. How can I finance my project beyond traditional financing models?
10. Types of Funding. How can I find the best types of funding for my project?
11. Activist Journey. How can I build a movement to solve a social problem?
12. The Social Leader Storytelling. How can I build a powerful and meaningful message for my project?
13. Kite Customer Relationship Management CRM. How can I sell and raise funds for my project?
14. Team Values. How can I build trust among my stakeholder?
15. Recruitment Venn. How can I attract, keep and communicate with the best team for my project?
16. Productivity Board. How can I work more efficiently if I don´t have a clear work process?
17. OKRs. How can I work more efficiently if I already have work process?
18. Decision-Making. How can I discuss and make better decisions with my team
Do you want to become a Certified Consultant?
You can become a certified consultant in the use, facilitation and application of the Social Innovation Box.
This will allow you to offer high quality consulting, training and workshops for:
NGOs, Socially Responsible Companies, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Government, Activists, Educational Institutions, etc.
Backed and certified by The Global School for Social Leaders.
You can pay through Paypal or Bank Transfer. CLICK HERE.
Who can use it?
Social Innovation Box is an effort to facilitate learning and collaboration with the use of easy-to-use tools, it doesn´t requires previous experience in order to apply methods, tools, practices and intelligence:
Amateurs and Experienced.
1. Coaches and Consultants,
3. Socially Responsible Entrepreneurs and Companies,
6. Researchers and / or Educational Institutions,
You can explore it on your own (1 person) or with your team or students (recommended up to 20 people at the same time).
Is shipping included?
Within Europe: €20 euros
Extra fees may apply for outside Europe.
Estimated Time of Arrival?
From July 25th. 2020
Once you pay, you will receive a confirmation email where you will be asked to fill in a form, your responses helps us to correctly confirm your shipping address, and to improve your experience and entry into the community.
Between 5 to 10 days within the European Union.
Between 15 to 30 days to the rest of the world (Due to delays caused by COVID-19).
Do you offer a discount?
Sure! Get an extra discount of - € 10 euros per box, if your minimum order is 10 boxes.
Can we order more than 20?
Our production capacity is 10 to 15 boxes per day.
If your order exceeds 15 boxes, the waiting time for delivery increases 2 days for every 15 extra boxes.
If your order exceeds 10 boxes, you will get a discount of - € 10 euros per box.
Dimensions and Weight?
Dimensions: 33 x 24 x 4.4 cm
Weight: Approx. 2 kgs.
Can I become a distributor?
Sure! If you have access to a large market with a distribution already built, we can grant you distribution rights at a preferential cost.
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaders in the field back the social innovation box up
Years of Research & Development
Countries where it has been applied
The best is the connnection
The best of this experience is not only to be around the coaches and mentors but the entrepreneurs who are here sharing their dreams.
The experience has been very enlightening and inspirational, recommended for those who are willing to challenge the status quo
Thanks for all the tools, but above all for the remarkable change-makers who I can call now my friends
Inspiring presentations, well prepared, insightful, interactive and easy to work with.