More and more people are choosing Purpose-Driven Stories. This year, COVID-19 brought many days of isolation, which allowed us to rethink our purpose, goals, projects, and in general our life. This year was also the year of Climate Movements.
Synch with this trend, we want to share with you the best of our content this 2020. More than 700,000 impressions throughout this year.
1. Letter to Humanity from 2050 by Christiana Figueres, former Executive UN Climate Change Convention. CLICK HERE
3. Happiness is expensive by Roberto A. Arrucha, Director of The Global School for Social Leaders. CLICK HERE.
2. 5 Indigenous Activist you should follow.
3. Earth Overshoot Day EXPLAINED.
Best Linkedin post
1. Pears grow in Argentina, packed in Thailand. CLICK HERE.
2. All 7 Countries With The Best Response To Covid-19 Have 1 Thing In Common: Women Leaders.
Best Instagram post
1. Climate Change is coming.
2. China´s distant-water fishing fleet, 17,000 vessels, are wiping out the marine life in the Galapagos.
Best facebook post.
1. Former Slaver statue, Edward Colston, has been pulled down.
2. The Global Burden of Disease published in the medical journal The Lancet.
1. We need more stories like Stephanie Frappart, first female official in the champions league.
2. Rethinking the war on drugs. A talk with Oswaldo Zavala
How can we rethink the WAR on drugs? 🌿👮🏾☠️— The Global School for Social Leaders (@globschool) November 11, 2020
Do not miss this interesting talk with @Oswaldo__Zavala, a researcher in New York City specialized in Drugs Trafficking.
*#Impact #PurposeDriven #socialinnovation #sdgs #Leadership #Drugs #Narcos https://t.co/yPFNfvxtfS